Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Menu Monday

Well, here I am late again with my menu plan... but at least I've stuck to it so far! : )

Sunday -- Roast, Veggies, Salad and Garlic Bread (this roast was sooooo good!! I'll be using the rub again for sure!)
Monday -- Fish Sticks, Froz. Veggies, Cornbread Stuffing and Salad
Tuesday -- Swedish Meatballs over Egg Noodles and Salad
Wednesday -- Beef Barley Soup (with leftover roast)
Thursday -- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with leftover soup
Friday -- Homemade Pizza
Saturday -- Tacos

Yes indeed... it looks like I'll be having grilled cheese sandwiches for my birthday dinner. ;p We don't have plans for anything fancy because building a house is *expensive*, plus the best birthday present ever!! We're hopefully about 4-6 weeks away from being done and then I can really start going crazy with garden planning and chicken coop building!

No comments: